ABOUT THE TEAM
Tom has focused on the Clinical Coding market for over 12 years, to help satisfy the continued increases in demand we experience from clients across the UK. Starting in 2010, we identified that NHS Trusts across the UK were struggling to recruit high calibre Clinical Coding staff which held significant financial consequences. Tom and the team dedicate their time to speaking and networking with a mixture of Coding Managers and Coding Professionals throughout the UK.
The service has developed to meet a multitude of needs and as a result, we can be very flexible in how we engage.
- Over 500 registered Clinical Coders, Auditors and Managers
- Relationships with 60+ NHS Trusts, private sector healthcare providers
- Clinical Coding managed services - purchase a set number of days (e.g., 100) to provide ad-hoc fast response coding support when you need it
- Weekend Project support – if you have limited space during the week we can provide coders at weekends
- Contingent support from 1 day to 12 months
- Off site clinical coding (undertaken remotely)
- Accredited CCS NMNC (RM6160) framework provider
Clinical Coding contractors CAN EXPECT:
- Constant updates of Clinical Coding opportunities available nationally both via our website and via email
- Dedicated support both before and throughout your assignments from GSA Techsource – whatever your experience level
- Prompt payments via our electronic self-billing timesheet system
- The most competitive pay rates because of our excellent relationships with NHS and Private sector organisations and our honesty with both our clients and candidates
- Complete confidentiality, whatever your present situation
CLIENTS CAN EXPECT:
- GSA Techsource to provide fully qualified and compliant Clinical Coding staff with a proven track record at extremely competitive costs
- Accurate and honest information regarding the availability and costs of recruiting Clinical Coding staff
- Expert advice and solutions tailored to each Trust or organisation's requirements
- A single point of contact providing as much assistance as required throughout the recruitment process
- Regular updates of developments within coding and the availability of clinical coding contractors
To search for the latest jobs in Clinical Coding use the search tool below or click on one of these quick search links:
NHS Digital - (formerly the Health and Social Care Information Centre) provides up to date Information, Data and IT Services throughout the healthcare sector – www.digital.nhs.uk
IHRIM – An excellent source of information regarding up to date information on legislation, best practice and current developments in the health informatics arena – www.ihrim.co.uk
HSJ – A great source of information for current affairs within the Healthcare sector - www.hsj.co.uk
Keep an eye on our Blog for Clinical Coding related articles and topics for discussion
#ClinicalCoding #ClinicalCoder #NHS #ClinicalData #NCCQ #ACC
Clinical Coding Latest Jobs
Role: Clinical Coding Contract Consultant - Remote based Rate: up to £240 per day – Inside IR35 Duration: 12 months initially with a high likelihood of extension We are currently working with a number of NHS clients looking for remote based Clinical Coding Contract Consultants to support their permanent teams. We can offer initial contracts of 12 months which will be reviewed with a high lik...
Role: ACC Senior Clinical Coder (Contract) Location: South West London Rate: up to £240 per day – Inside IR35 Duration: 9 months Our NHS client based in the South West London are looking to an experienced Clinical Coder on a contract basis to assist the current permanent coding team. Contracts will initially be offered on an initial 9 month basis. This role would be a great transition for any ...
Role: ACC Senior Clinical Coder (Contract) Location: Central London Rate: up to £215 per day – Outside IR35 Duration: 3 months initially, with likely extensions Our NHS client based in Central London are looking to recruit a number of ACC Clinical Coders on a contract basis to assist the current permanent coding team. Contracts will initially be offered on an initial 3 month basis with likely ...
Role: ACC Senior Clinical Coder (Contract) Location: north West Rate: up to £235 per day – Inside IR35 Duration: 5 - 6 months initially, with likely extensions Our NHS client based in the North West are looking to recruit an experienced Clinical Coder on a contract basis to assist the current permanent coding team. Contracts will initially be offered on an initial 5 - 6 month basis with likel...
Role: ACC Senior Clinical Coder (Contract) Location: East Midlands Rate: up to £250 per day – Inside IR35 Duration: 3 months initially, with likely extensions Our NHS client based in the East Midlands are looking to recruit 3 experienced ACC Clinical Coders to assist the current permanent coding team with a large backlog. Contracts will initially be offered on an initial 3 month basis with lik...
loading more jobs